For our Annual Halloween Spooktacular welcomed more than 300 children from organizations across Los Angeles to Getty House. While inside, kids were treated to a fall festival filled with interactive games, magic, theater and spooky creatures.
Children ages 7-13 participated in the following activities during their time at Getty House:
- Arts and Crafts with Art Camp LA
- Puppet Theater by Bob Baker Marionette Theatre
- Mini Therapy Horses provided by Crisis Response Team
- Cornhole and Spin-wheel games with the Department of Recreation and Parks
- Reptile performance by Kids Reptile Parties
- Quarterback football toss with Los Angeles Chargers
- Soccer darts with Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC)
- Nocturnal Critters courtesy of Los Angeles Zoo
- Steve the Magician Magic Show
- Two Bit Circus’ Hexacade & Button Wall
- Mask making and trick-or-treat bag arts and crafts with USC students
The event concluded with a reading of The Picky Little Witch by Mayor Eric Garcetti.